Monday, May 12, 2014

Real Wedding: Nicole + Brian

This past week, I flew to Destin, Florida for my college roomate's beach wedding.  Not only was it nice to take a mid-week break and fly to the beach, it was my first time ever experiencing a destination beach wedding.  After three days in the sun, too many tequila shots, and lots of dancing...I had an absolute blast and was so thrilled to have experienced this with them.

When Nicole asked me to help her design their invitations, I was up for the challenge.  She wanted something casual and less formal from a traditional wedding invitation.  Using their initials as a focal point, the invitation was highlighted by casual wording, a fun beach phrase for the reply card, and it was all printed on 110# kraft cardstock.  I just love how they turned out, and they truly were a reflection of Nicole and Brian's laid back style.

Enjoy these beautiful pictures from Aislinn Kate Photography, congrats Mr. and Mrs. Steele!






No comments:

Post a Comment